Please note that this is a provisional agenda which means it is possible for it to change.
General Assembly Committees:
DISARMAMENT and INTERNATIONAL SECURITY COMMITTEE (GA 1)
- Combating the rise of terrorist activity in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- The militarisation of the Arctic Region.
SOCIAL, CULTURAL AND HUMANITARIAN COMMITTEE (GA 3)
- Eradicating the use of torture as a means of interrogation.
- Improving accessibility and the inclusion of persons with disabilities in urban areas.
SPECIAL POLITICAL AND DECOLONISATION COMMITTEE (GA 4)
- The question of Puerto Rico.
- Assessing the global consequences of the Belt and Road Initiative.
LEGAL COMMITTEE (GA6)
- Evaluating the legal status of Jerusalem on a long-term scale.
- Rethinking universal standards for the treatment of prisoners.
SPECIAL CONFERENCE ON THE ENVIRONMENT: SUSTAINING MOTHER EARTH (SPECON)
- The question of environmentally sustainable transportation systems.
- Ameliorating biodiversity in Australia after the 2019 wildfires.
SECURITY COUNCIL (SC)
- Addressing the threat of uncontrolled refugee influx .
- Empowering stability in the Sahel region.
WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO)
- Addressing the widespread outbreak of zoonotic viruses.
- The rise of Opioid and Prescription Drug Addiction.
ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL COUNCIL (ECOSOC)
- Eliminating “brain drain” from developing nations.
- Ensuring Accessible Water and Discussing the Commercialisation of Water.
ENVIRONMENTAL COMMISSION (EC)
- Measures to abolish single-use plastics from the market.
- The question of the role of Veganism and reduced meat consumption in protecting the environment .
HISTORICAL SECURITY COUNCIL (HSC)
- Cyprus 1974
INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE
- LaGrand (Germany v. United States of America)
INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT (ICC)
- The Prosecutor v. Joseph Kony and Vincent Otti
FORENSICS JUNIOR GROUP DISCUSSION (FJGD)
- TOPIC 1: Measures to abolish single-use plastics from the market
- TOPIC 2: Improving Accessibility and the Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities in Urban Areas