The Agenda is final and the Study Guides to each of the topics can be found by clicking on each of the topics which will link you to the Study Guides created by the Student Officers.
General Assembly Committees:
DISARMAMENT and INTERNATIONAL SECURITY COMMITTEE (GA 1)
- The militarisation of the Arctic Region.
- Combating the rise of terrorist activity in Sub-Saharan Africa.
SOCIAL, CULTURAL AND HUMANITARIAN COMMITTEE (GA 3)
- Eradicating the use of torture as a means of interrogation.
- Improving accessibility and the inclusion of persons with disabilities in urban areas.
SPECIAL POLITICAL AND DECOLONISATION COMMITTEE (GA 4)
LEGAL COMMITTEE (GA6)
- Evaluating the legal status of Jerusalem on a long-term scale.
- Rethinking universal standards for the treatment of prisoners.
SPECIAL CONFERENCE ON THE ENVIRONMENT: SUSTAINING MOTHER EARTH (SPECON)
- The question of environmentally sustainable transportation systems.
- Ameliorating biodiversity in Australia after the 2019 wildfires.
SECURITY COUNCIL (SC)
WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO)
- Addressing the widespread outbreak of zoonotic viruses.
- The rise of Opioid and Prescription Drug Addiction.
ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL COUNCIL (ECOSOC)
- Eliminating “brain drain” from developing nations.
- Ensuring Accessible Water and Discussing the Commercialisation of Water.
ENVIRONMENTAL COMMISSION (EC)
- Measures to abolish single-use plastics from the market.
- The question of the role of Veganism and reduced meat consumption in protecting the environment .
HISTORICAL SECURITY COUNCIL (HSC)
INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE
- LaGrand (Germany v. United States of America)
INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT (ICC)
- The Prosecutor v. Joseph Kony and Vincent Otti