Schools participating from abroad will be expected to pay the €50 entry fee per delegate or €25 entry fee per student officer as well as a €100 school participation fee. The price does not include flights, accommodation nor any meals other than lunch on Saturday and Sunday, which will be provided at school during the conference.
For a comfortable visit, we encourage schools from abroad to arrive on Thursday 4th October or Friday 5th October. Depending on the number of students, we will arrange tours and fun activities to introduce the delegates to Athens and enjoy interaction with fellow students from other schools. Two evening meals will be arranged at restaurants in Athens for all students from abroad.
Accommodation at the comfortable 4-star President Hotel (43, Kifissias Avenue, Athens 115 23) can be arranged for schools from abroad. Early registration (i.e. before the deadline of 6th April 2018) will ensure fair prices and comfortable accommodation throughout your stay. We want you to enjoy the beauties of Greece and its wonderful culture!
Transport to and from the conference will be arranged by the school, as will transportation for all other arranged activities. If you are interested in any specific activities or have any questions, please contact us as early as possible.
Full conference price comprises (this is the maximum amount of payment: note it may decrease before the conference):
- €50 entry fee per delegate/ €25 entry fee per student officer
- €100 school participation fee
- €50 additional third adviser
- €90 for two evening restaurant meals (a meal at the Strofi restaurant in Athens plus a traditional Greek dinner accompanied by traditional Greek music)
- €300 per twin room (for two to share) at the President Hotel for 3 nights (maximum price)
- €30 per person for transport (coaches will be provided for all arranged and scheduled activities)